Texas Vet Loan and Texas VA Loan Benefits
Texas Vets are fortunate to have two awesome programs available to them for home financing. For veterans with disabilities, the
Texas Vet loan sponsored by the Texas Veterans Land Board offers unbeatable rates for those who qualify. In addition, the
Texas VA loan program offers many benefits not available with other types of financing:
Both programs offer the following benefits…
- There is no down payment requirement from the borrower(s)
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium (MIP)
- Credit requirements are often more flexible than other programs
- Some, or all of the buyers closing costs can be paid by the seller
- Rates are often more attractive than other programs
- No Funding Fee requirement for any veteran receiving 10%-100% disability
- Financing available up to $453,100 with no down payment requirement
Texas Vet with Disabilities
The Texas Vet Land Board (VLB) offers an additional 0.5% discount on an already great rate for Veteran’s with Disabilities residing in Texas.
In addition to veterans who have served and were honorably discharged, it’s important to note that most active-duty personnel are often eligible for a
Texas VA Loan, or a
Texas Vet Loan through the Texas Veterans Land Board (VLB).
If you would like to speak with a loan professional about the prequalification process, please call us at 866-704-2826 or click on the button below and complete our quick-and-easy online form and a member of our staff will contact you right away to discuss your options.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you.